Age Criteria: Children born between 1 January, 2020 and 30 June, 2021
Type of Service: Full day-care
Service Fee: MOP2,500/Month
Opening Hours: 08:30-18:30 Monday to Saturday
Date and Method of Application:
Online application from 09:00 on 1 March, 2022 to 23:59 on 26 March, 2022
Method and Date of Announcement of Results:
SMS notification messages and online announcement (Indicate registration number only) will be released on 3 May, 2022
- Successful applicants: Parents or guardians should complete the registration procedures in person for their child starting from 10 May, 2022 to 12 May, 2022.
- Applicants on the waiting list: Staff will notify the parents or guardians of the applicant who is on waiting list. Parents or guardians should complete the registration procedures for their child in person within 3 working days after notification.
- There are 250 vacancies available in the coming academic year.
- Priority admission will be offered to applicants who hold Macao SAR Resident Identity Card.
- For twins or multiple birth children, parents or guardians will only have to complete one application form for their application. If any one of them is accepted, other siblings from the same family will also be offered the chance of enrollment.
- If the number of applications exceed the number of vacancies, the offers will be given based on a random drawing of qualified applicants.
- If anyone who fail to pay the reservation fee within the designated period, the offer will be withdrawn and give to another child.
- The fees paid are non-refundable.
- Children can only register one subsidized nursery at the same time.
- Instructions for registration:
-For children who have been enrolled in other subsidized nurseries and want to transfer to this nursery, parents must complete the procedures for leaving the child's original nursery before registering in this nursery;
-If a child who has been registered in another subsidized nursery and wants to be transferred to this nursery before their enrollment in the original one, parents can visit this nursery to handle the transfer registration procedures on their behalf;
- Personal data collected will be processed according to the relevant provision and procedures of Law no. 8/2005 (Personal Data Protection Act).
- All information obtained will be used for enrolment and statistical purposes only. The above information will be transferred to the Social Welfare Bureau, after that it will be destroyed one year after the end of the enrolment process.