Age Criteria: Children born between 1 January, 2019 and 30 June, 2020
Type of Service: Full-day Care
Service Fee: MOP2,500/Month
Opening Hours: 08:30-18:30 Monday to Saturday
Date and Method of Application:
Online application from 09:00 on 1 March, 2021 to 18:00 on 20 March, 2021
Method and Date of Announcement of Results:
SMS notification messages and online announcement (Indicate registration number only on your entries) will be released on 4 May, 2021
- Successful applicants: Parents or guardians should complete the registration procedures in person for their child from 11 May, 2021 to 13 May, 2021.
- Applicants on the waiting list: Staff will notify the parents or guardians of the applicant who is on waiting list. Parents or guardians should complete the registration procedures for their child in person within 3 working days after notification.
- 250 vacancies are available in the coming academic year.
- Priority admission will be offered to applicants who hold Macao SAR Resident Identity Card.
- For twins or multiple birth children, parents or guardians will only have to complete one application form for their application. If any one of them is accepted, other siblings from the same family will also be offered the chance of enrollment.
- If the number of applications exceed the number of vacancies, the offers will be given based on a random drawing of qualified applicants.
- If anyone who fail to pay the reservation fee within the designated period, the offer will be withdrawn and give to another child.
- The fees paid are non-refundable.
- Children can only register one subsidized nursery at the same time.
- If parents or guardians would like to transfer their children to another subsidized nursery, please unregistered from the previous nursery first before apply for a new registration of subsidized nursery.
- Personal data collected will be processed according to the relevant provision and procedures of Law No. 8/2005 Personal Data Protection Act.
- All information obtained will be used for enrolment and statistical purposes only. The above information will be transferred to the Social Welfare Bureau, after then it will be destroyed one year after the end of the enrolment process.